Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

New Putty Cat!!! UPDATE

crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Female Number of posts : 242
    Birthday : 1981-05-28
    Humor : Cats LOVE the fish:]
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

New Putty Cat!!! UPDATE

Post by crabby-girl on Sat 21 Mar 2009, 18:18

Went to the lps today to get some stuff and this lady brought in 3 beautiful white kittens. I started to look at them and one of them just crawled right up my pant leg!!LOL The lady that brought it in said she'd never seen that kitten do that before. Got to looking at the kitten and she has a green eye and a blue eye--so cute. I fell in LOVE. The lady that brought them in asked me if I wanted her and I told her that I really didn't need another that I had a spoiled one at home. She kept on insisting that I took the kitten home w/ me. She said that I could just have her.(the lady that brought her in) Barb the bitty at the lps said she couldn't give her to me cause she had already brought her into the store. I couldn't believe it the lady asked well how much do you want for her? Barb said that since Easter is coming up white kittens would go for an easy $20. The lady then wrote a check out and laid it on the counter, and said she's yours if you want her. :shock: I couldn't say no. This kitten was meant for me to have.

Last edited by crabby-girl on Wed 25 Mar 2009, 15:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic/UPDATE)
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Re: New Putty Cat!!! UPDATE

Post by Metal Maniac on Sat 21 Mar 2009, 21:14

crabby-girl wrote:Went to the lps today to get some stuff and this lady brought in 3 beautiful white kittens. I started to look at them and one of them just crawled right up my pant leg!!LOL The lady that brought it in said she'd never seen that kitten do that before. Got to looking at the kitten and she has a green eye and a blue eye--so cute. I fell in LOVE. The lady that brought them in asked me if I wanted her and I told her that I really didn't need another that I had a spoiled one at home. She kept on insisting that I took the kitten home w/ me. She said that I could just have her.(the lady that brought her in) Barb the bitty at the lps said she couldn't give her to me cause she had already brought her into the store. I couldn't believe it the lady asked well how much do you want for her? Barb said that since Easter is coming up white kittens would go for an easy $20. The lady then wrote a check out and laid it on the counter, and said she's yours if you want her. :shock: I couldn't say no. This kitten was meant for me to have.pics later

That is FANTASTIC crabby-girl!!! cheers

And i can't believe how nice some people are..i am very happy for you..i know the kitten will have a great life with you!!

Also,you probablly have a winner for the POTM contest!!! :D :D :D

http://www.opefe.com/

crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by crabby-girl on Sat 21 Mar 2009, 20:22

Yeah, if Miss Kitty don't kill her. Evil or Very Mad She don't like the new addition at all.
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by cichlidlover27 on Sat 21 Mar 2009, 22:49

Congratulations! I am glad you got miss kitty a friend! I am sure thats gonna be one spoiled cat lol!
    Cam
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 633
    Birthday : 1979-09-09
    Humor : Usually:),..

Post by Cam on Sun 22 Mar 2009, 00:54

Thats a cool lookin kitty! Diff color eyes,..awesome!
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac on Sun 22 Mar 2009, 11:02

That is one BEAUTIFUL kitten crabby-girl :D ..i hope she will be safe from Mis Kitty??? No

crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Upadate on NEW PUTTY CAT!!!!

Post by crabby-girl on Wed 25 Mar 2009, 14:43

First of all I want to tell all that I've have named her Anatolia Bell. Did some researching and she has all the characteristics of a Turkish Van breed.(doubt that shes pure breed though.) There native home is Anatolia. I thought that was a beautiful name.
    As far as Miss Kitty and Anatolia go there has been some progress. Miss Kitty didn't get too eat her. :D Miss Kitty started playing with her a little bit. cheers There is still some hissing sometimes but I think that in a week they'll be great together. Except when Miss Kitty gets too rough playing. It's a tough kitty though.
    April 4th is vet day. Man, I dread that day. Miss Kitty has got to get her feline leukemia booster and well Anatolia she got to get everything. Well, me I'll have to healthy and happy furr children and an empty bank account.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol!
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Post by cichlidlover27 on Wed 25 Mar 2009, 18:08

well glad there kind of getting along now. I know how them vet bills are not cheap but its well worth it.
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac on Thu 26 Mar 2009, 17:16

So good that the new Kitty is doing good! :D

I know how expensive Vets can be affraid affraid affraid

It can cost up too 60 buck$ just for a Vet too see you out my way..it's Kerrazy!!! pale

crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

RE vet---yikes

Post by crabby-girl on Thu 26 Mar 2009, 23:20

I thought your price on there earlier was ridiculous. It's around $35 here for a small animal. I'm taken my girls in on clinic day. Only $12 on Saturdays unless it's considered MAJOR. So I always take them to get shots and stuff like that on clinic day. Although sometimes I get scared like when Miss Kitty stared p*ssing in front of me. Now that was a $250 dollar visit. She worth it all though. She had a urinary tract infection. Have to buy her special food and make sure treats don't have alot of ash. cat :D
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Post by cichlidlover27 on Thu 02 Apr 2009, 16:08

crabby-girl wrote:I thought your price on there earlier was ridiculous. It's around $35 here for a small animal. I'm taken my girls in on clinic day. Only $12 on Saturdays unless it's considered MAJOR. So I always take them to get shots and stuff like that on clinic day. Although sometimes I get scared like when Miss Kitty stared p*ssing in front of me. Now that was a $250 dollar visit. She worth it all though. She had a urinary tract infection. Have to buy her special food and make sure treats don't have alot of ash. cat :D

hey any updates with the new cat? is miss kity still mad at it? hows things going in that situation? I think its more then $35 here for a small animal more like $75.00 if I rememeber correctly.
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 18:11

Any Kitten Updates???

cat cat cat cat cat cat

crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by crabby-girl on Tue 05 May 2009, 01:43

Miss Kitty has taken over the mommy role to Anagora. She went from wanting to kill her to holding her down to clean her bottom. LOL They are doing great together. Anagora still has some shots to get. When I took her in she didn't weigh enough to get all of them. Gonna take Anagora back to the vet in a month. She is probably already 3 pounds by now. She is growing really fast. Just gonna make sure though. As soon as I get off my lazy *ss I get out some pics. LOL cat cat flower
    TheBigEasy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 114
    Birthday : 1981-11-21
    Humor : wat
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Post by TheBigEasy on Sun 17 May 2009, 09:43

cute cat. Cats are always like that at first. I have a female cat, and introduced 2 kitten strays to her about 3 years ago and she hated them, now she cleans them everyday like they are her kids. Female cats are very accepting to kittens.
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac on Sun 31 May 2009, 20:59

Yep..my cats do the same..probably why i love all cats..not a bad bone in em!!!

...and VERY loyal!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 20 Jul 2018, 09:50