Aggressive Predators United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

3 posters

These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy!

Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! Empty These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy!

Post by Metal Maniac Wed 01 Apr 2009, 16:22

Hey Shaun,

Here's a couple pics of the Purple Guy for Ya!

Cheers!!! These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! 315146

These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! Purple10These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! Purple11These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! Purple12

Last edited by Metal Maniac on Mon 13 Apr 2009, 23:53; edited 2 times in total
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! Empty Re: These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy!

Post by cichlidlover27 Wed 01 Apr 2009, 19:10

WOW! I absolutely love that piranha bro hes beautiful. I will end up with one of those man one of these days. is that a red sanchezi though? the one I was looking at had more purple in him? none the less thats one amazing piranha
    Cam
    Cam
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 633
    Birthday : 1979-09-09
    Humor : Usually:),..

These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! Empty Re: These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy!

Post by Cam Wed 01 Apr 2009, 19:29

Looks Great Metal! These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! 63052

Last edited by Cam on Thu 02 Apr 2009, 20:35; edited 1 time in total
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Thu 02 Apr 2009, 13:30

cichlidlover27 wrote:WOW! I absolutely love that piranha bro hes beautiful. I will end up with one of those man one of these days. is that a red sanchezi though? the one I was looking at had more purple in him? none the less thats one amazing piranha

Hey Shaun,

That's the purple guy...the Camera that the pics were takin with is garbage...i've taken alot of pics recentally that i will post as soon as i get time...the camera i used this time is TopKnotch!!! These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! 63052
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Thu 02 Apr 2009, 13:34

Cam wrote:Looks Great Metal!

Thanxs Cam!! These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! 315146
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny

Post by cichlidlover27 Thu 02 Apr 2009, 13:55

oh wow that is one pretty piranha though I do even like the red sanchchezi there pretty also I would settle for one lol thanks for the pic now you got me looking at that pic alot. I fell for the purple guy when I first saw one man I like how the purple in them look with the glittery, now thats one amazing piranha all joking aside.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Mon 06 Apr 2009, 14:50

Hey Shaun,

I'm takin pics today and i will see if i can get a really good pic of this guy's purple for you..the Camera i borrowed is supose to be Sony's top of the line

Lets see how they turn out

Cheers!!! These are for you Shaun..i know you like the Purple Guy! 315146

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 17:26