Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

Digital Ph Tester

Insanity
    Insanity
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 209
    Birthday : 1981-03-21
    Humor : You!
    Registration date : 2009-06-23

Digital Ph Tester Empty Digital Ph Tester

Post by Insanity on Mon 29 Jun 2009, 10:59

I just got a Digital Ph tester! Works great! i can't believe how accurate and fast it is! Its great if you have multiple tanks!
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Digital Ph Tester Empty Re: Digital Ph Tester

Post by cichlidlover27 on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 06:18

very nice, those are nice devices I have one myself. what brand is yours? mine is pin point and once you get them calibrated with solution there extremely accurate. I need to replace my probe and get calibrating solution but I doubt I will considering I am not really keeping fish anymore and my ph stays at 7.6 I have one fish in my house left and thats a jack dempsey. anyhow when I purchase me a nano cube I will probably set it all back up I used mine mostly on my saltwater setup.

Insanity
    Insanity
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 209
    Birthday : 1981-03-21
    Humor : You!
    Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by Insanity on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 09:14

I looked for a brand last night and couldn't find it on there. I got it for free. My buddy that manages a hydroponics warehouse saw my tank and started to give me all this stuff for my tank. He's got some other digital tester he is bringing me this weekend or the next. Its a probe that you constantly keep in the water and gives you all the readings in realtime. I think it is supposed to test Ph, water hardness, temp, etc. I will know more when I get it. The best part is it is brand new and its free! Digital Ph Tester 63052
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny

Post by cichlidlover27 on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 06:05

wow you cannot beat that. there top of the line and thats awesome hes giving you that stuff as im sure your aware of its really pricy equipment. mine just tells the ph but is extremely acurrate. I do believe mine was over a hundred bucks I got it about the same time I got my 18 watt uv sterilizer. anyhow your gonna love it there really awesome and it beats having to run those liquid ph tests.

burgh
    burgh
    General Fish Moderator
    General Fish Moderator

Male Number of posts : 352
    Birthday : 1974-06-29
    Humor : ...

Post by burgh on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 23:37

cichlidlover27 wrote:wow you cannot beat that. there top of the line and thats awesome hes giving you that stuff as im sure your aware of its really pricy equipment. mine just tells the ph but is extremely acurrate. I do believe mine was over a hundred bucks I got it about the same time I got my 18 watt uv sterilizer. anyhow your gonna love it there really awesome and it beats having to run those liquid ph tests.

What are you running a Milwaukee SMS122 pH Monitor ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 25 Aug 2019, 12:13