Aggressive Predators United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

Sell/Trade Pondmaster AP-20

nach
    nach

Male Number of posts : 8
    Birthday : 1988-03-16
    Humor : Dry, Cynical
    Registration date : 2011-08-05

Sell/Trade Pondmaster AP-20  Empty Sell/Trade Pondmaster AP-20

Post by nach Fri 05 Aug 2011, 18:13

Hi all,

I offered this to Torsky's but they didn't need it. One of the owners suggested I try my luck selling it here, so here goes!

I have a Pondmaster AP-20 that I have no use for (moved to an apartment). I've never sold aquarium equipment so I don't know the re-sale value too well, but I know they retail around $130. I paid around $100 for it used and never used it since. Previous owner claims it was only used for a few months.

I don't know a fair asking price, so feel free to PM me your offers.
    Also willing to trade for fish (likely what I'd buy anyways)- primarily cichlids. I like demasoni a lot if anyone would like to trade some of those.

Other thing's I could use are fluorescent strip lights - idealy 48" fixture, but also looking for a 30" fixture that will hold 24" T5. I'm also sitting on a Fluval 404 I can't use because I'm missing parts. I need the connector that goes into the motor head and the connecting hoses (basically everything external from the canister). I'd be willing to negotiate trades with any of the above iterms.

If any one is interested just let me know. Located in Guelph, ON.

Thanks for looking.

Nach
    nach
    nach

Male Number of posts : 8
    Birthday : 1988-03-16
    Humor : Dry, Cynical
    Registration date : 2011-08-05

Sell/Trade Pondmaster AP-20  Empty Re: Sell/Trade Pondmaster AP-20

Post by nach Sat 06 Aug 2011, 11:11

Thought I should mention I currently have it listed on kijiji as well. Asking $75 OBO there (hoping that's fair). Will sell in this community for $60 or approx. $60 worth of fish.

Despite your interest in what I have for sale, if you know the market, and feel my asking price is unfair, I'd appreciate you telling me. Despite being used, at $130+ new I think I'm being reasonable. I'm not looking to make money, just acquire a few extra bucks to invest further in the hobby :)

On another note, as mentioned above I have a Fluval 404 Canister filter I can't use. Even if you're not interested in a trade, but have an adaptor (for motor to hose - Aquastop System) and/or hosing, I'd likely like to buy them off you if you're available to meet in Guelph.

Thanks again for looking guys.

Peace

Nach

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 09:25