Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates


 

Cichlid Forum



Herp Center Network



Monster Fishkeepers



Aqua Adverts










APU Ads






Google



BETTAWAN

 Dried Indian Almond Leaves


    My Emperor Scorpion

    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Birthday : 1984-11-14
    Age : 35
    Location : Cleveland, OH
    Humor : a gorilla walks into a bar
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Prodigium Phoenix on Thu 02 Apr 2009, 03:54

    These pics are 1-2 years old, he's bigger now. I apologize for the picture quality, these are cell phone pics from before I got my actual camera.
    My Emperor Scorpion 09070710
    My Emperor Scorpion 10110710
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

    Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Age : 38
    Location : Athens, Ohio
    Humor : really funny
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by cichlidlover27 on Thu 02 Apr 2009, 05:26

    Nice! I thought about getting one of them thats pretty cool. Have you been stung yet?
    Cam
    Cam
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Male Number of posts : 633
    Birthday : 1979-09-09
    Age : 40
    Location : Korn State
    Humor : Usually:),..
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Cam on Thu 02 Apr 2009, 20:45

    Very Nice! You have any feeding videos of this guy?
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Birthday : 1984-11-14
    Age : 35
    Location : Cleveland, OH
    Humor : a gorilla walks into a bar
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Prodigium Phoenix on Sat 04 Apr 2009, 16:13

    cichlidlover27 wrote:Nice! I thought about getting one of them thats pretty cool. Have you been stung yet?
    Yeah I have, when he was about a year old. I would have never even noticed he got me if I hadn't just watched him do it. When they are full grown it's equivilent to a little more painful than a bee sting (and thats if they choose to inject venom with the sting.) I'm more worried about getting nabbed by the pinchers than getting stung lol
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Birthday : 1984-11-14
    Age : 35
    Location : Cleveland, OH
    Humor : a gorilla walks into a bar
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Prodigium Phoenix on Sat 04 Apr 2009, 16:14

    Cam wrote:Very Nice! You have any feeding videos of this guy?
    Unfortunantly no, but now that I have a new camera, I'm gonna take some new pics and I'll try to get a feeding video for you guys.
    Cam
    Cam
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Male Number of posts : 633
    Birthday : 1979-09-09
    Age : 40
    Location : Korn State
    Humor : Usually:),..
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Cam on Sat 04 Apr 2009, 16:54

    Prodigium Phoenix wrote:
    Cam wrote:Very Nice! You have any feeding videos of this guy?
    Unfortunantly no, but now that I have a new camera, I'm gonna take some new pics and I'll try to get a feeding video for you guys.

    Look forword to seeing that My Emperor Scorpion 63052
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

    Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Age : 38
    Location : Athens, Ohio
    Humor : really funny
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by cichlidlover27 on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 13:39

    Prodigium Phoenix wrote:
    Yeah I have, when he was about a year old. I would have never even noticed he got me if I hadn't just watched him do it. When they are full grown it's equivilent to a little more painful than a bee sting (and thats if they choose to inject venom with the sting.) I'm more worried about getting nabbed by the pinchers than getting stung lol



    LOL yeah I bet they would have a heckuva lock down with those claws
    My Emperor Scorpion 315146 My Emperor Scorpion 315146
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

    Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Age : 49
    Location : From the River Bed of the Rio Negro
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Metal Maniac on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 19:48

    Nice Emperor Prodigium Phoenix! My Emperor Scorpion 63052 My Emperor Scorpion 63052

    A few years ago before i got married i use too keep alot of Scorpions and Spiders but the wife couldn't stand being in the house with them so my freind took over my extensive collection!

    I use too keep Hadrurus sp.(The Desert Hairy Scorpion),Centuroides sp. (you don't want to get stung by this little fella) and another fav of mine was my Heterometrus javanensis (The Javanese Jungle Scorpion)..i use to like to handle javanensis..he acted alot like the Pandinus imperator (Emperor Scorpion or imperial scorpion)

    Hey...any plans of getting any other species???


    _________________
    My Emperor Scorpion Dnr_fish_banz

    http://www.opefe.com/


    My Emperor Scorpion 1893667bd2edba6m3

    My Emperor Scorpion New_un11
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Birthday : 1984-11-14
    Age : 35
    Location : Cleveland, OH
    Humor : a gorilla walks into a bar
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Prodigium Phoenix on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 00:46

    cichlidlover27 wrote:
    Prodigium Phoenix wrote:
    Yeah I have, when he was about a year old. I would have never even noticed he got me if I hadn't just watched him do it. When they are full grown it's equivilent to a little more painful than a bee sting (and thats if they choose to inject venom with the sting.) I'm more worried about getting nabbed by the pinchers than getting stung lol



    LOL yeah I bet they would have a heckuva lock down with those claws
    My Emperor Scorpion 315146 My Emperor Scorpion 315146

    I'm sure lol I haven't had the pleasure of finding out yet lol!
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Birthday : 1984-11-14
    Age : 35
    Location : Cleveland, OH
    Humor : a gorilla walks into a bar
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Prodigium Phoenix on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 00:51

    Metal Maniac wrote:Nice Emperor Prodigium Phoenix! My Emperor Scorpion 63052 My Emperor Scorpion 63052

    A few years ago before i got married i use too keep alot of Scorpions and Spiders but the wife couldn't stand being in the house with them so my freind took over my extensive collection!

    I use too keep Hadrurus sp.(The Desert Hairy Scorpion),Centuroides sp. (you don't want to get stung by this little fella) and another fav of mine was my Heterometrus javanensis (The Javanese Jungle Scorpion)..i use to like to handle javanensis..he acted alot like the Pandinus imperator (Emperor Scorpion or imperial scorpion)

    Hey...any plans of getting any other species???
    Thats awesome, I've only owned the Emp. Too bad you couldnt keep them around. Do you ever get to see them at your friends place at least? But yeah, I'm definantly hoping to get a desert scorpion in the future.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

    Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Age : 49
    Location : From the River Bed of the Rio Negro
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Metal Maniac on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 00:11

    Hey Prodigium Phoenix,

    Well..since my wife and i split i'm going too grab myself a nice collection of Scorpions and spiders! My Emperor Scorpion 63052

    There is no stopping me now!!! My Emperor Scorpion 315146 My Emperor Scorpion 315146 My Emperor Scorpion 315146


    _________________
    My Emperor Scorpion Dnr_fish_banz

    http://www.opefe.com/


    My Emperor Scorpion 1893667bd2edba6m3

    My Emperor Scorpion New_un11
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Birthday : 1984-11-14
    Age : 35
    Location : Cleveland, OH
    Humor : a gorilla walks into a bar
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Prodigium Phoenix on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 19:22

    Metal Maniac wrote:Hey Prodigium Phoenix,

    Well..since my wife and i split i'm going too grab myself a nice collection of Scorpions and spiders! My Emperor Scorpion 63052

    There is no stopping me now!!! My Emperor Scorpion 315146 My Emperor Scorpion 315146 My Emperor Scorpion 315146

    What you thinkin bout getting??
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

    Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Age : 49
    Location : From the River Bed of the Rio Negro
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Metal Maniac on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 02:28

    First off a Yellow Asian Scorpion and A Baboon Spider then who knows from there...lolol

    I have a very nice new house and a HUGE walk in closet perfect for insects!


    _________________
    My Emperor Scorpion Dnr_fish_banz

    http://www.opefe.com/


    My Emperor Scorpion 1893667bd2edba6m3

    My Emperor Scorpion New_un11
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Male Number of posts : 88
    Birthday : 1984-11-14
    Age : 35
    Location : Cleveland, OH
    Humor : a gorilla walks into a bar
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Prodigium Phoenix on Wed 05 Aug 2009, 16:29

    Metal Maniac wrote:First off a Yellow Asian Scorpion and A Baboon Spider then who knows from there...lolol

    I have a very nice new house and a HUGE walk in closet perfect for insects!

    Man I wish I had a walk in closet, it would be tanks wall to wall!

    Sponsored content

    My Emperor Scorpion Empty Re: My Emperor Scorpion

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri 13 Dec 2019, 07:42