Aggressive Predators United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

4 posters

Sorry i havent been around APU :(

Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Sorry i havent been around APU :( Empty Sorry i havent been around APU :(

Post by Metal Maniac Mon 11 May 2009, 01:52

Hey APU,

Sorry i havent been around..i recentally seperated from my wife and im going through some changes but things are evening out and i will be around alot more!

I will do the POTM poist in about 5 days..only have about 7 pics so sure could use some more!

If anyone needs anything please PM me any time! Sorry i havent been around APU :( 63052

Cheers APU and thanxs for your understanding!! Sorry i havent been around APU :( 315146

Metal Sorry i havent been around APU :( 806809
    crabby-girl
    crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Female Number of posts : 242
    Birthday : 1981-05-28
    Humor : Cats LOVE the fish:]
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Sorry i havent been around APU :( Empty Re: Sorry i havent been around APU :(

Post by crabby-girl Mon 11 May 2009, 02:02

Sorry to hear about that Metal. I'm surpriced to hear that. Just hang in here with us. I just thought you were busy with Reptiles Worldwide. By the way, what's going on with the zoo. Who has what? flower flower flower flower flower
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Mon 11 May 2009, 02:51

Thanxs crabby-girl! :)

I have pretty much everyhing but the dogs and cats

I gave away some fish..i have all my Piranha and Reptiles

I might take 2 cats if i can and the Golden Retreiver...the new house i got is quite large
    diogenes
    diogenes
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 78
    Humor : dark, sarcastic, twisted, cynical
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by diogenes Mon 11 May 2009, 06:18

damn that sucks man. if it's not meant to be then its not meant to be. More time for the important stuff, like drinking, fishin, and finding new women to torture you. Still hough sorry to hear that man.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Mon 11 May 2009, 23:58

diogenes wrote:damn that sucks man. if it's not meant to be then its not meant to be. More time for the important stuff, like drinking, fishin, and finding new women to torture you. Still hough sorry to hear that man.

Thanxs bro..i think i have too take you up on all that..it might help heal the pain!!! Sorry i havent been around APU :( 63052
    crabby-girl
    crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Female Number of posts : 242
    Birthday : 1981-05-28
    Humor : Cats LOVE the fish:]
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post by crabby-girl Tue 12 May 2009, 00:34

Metal Maniac wrote:Thanxs crabby-girl! :)

I might take 2 cats if i can and the Golden Retreiver...the new house i got is quite large

I hate to hear you gave away some of your fish. What all did you get rid off. Please tell me you didn't get rid of your jellybean cichlid.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Tue 12 May 2009, 01:04

I did crabby-girl but the guy who took him loves her and is going too take great care of her..i miss her already Sad

He also said he would come on APU and give updates so i feel much better knowing she is in good hands

He has all my Pacus..my Oscars..my Jaguar and some large Plecos and a Catfish

This guy has MONSTER setups! Sorry i havent been around APU :( 63052
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by cichlidlover27 Wed 13 May 2009, 06:23

Metal Maniac wrote:Thanxs crabby-girl! :)

you forgot about the horse man Exclamation

anyways Mike I am terribly sorry to hear about your situation. I believe most women want heart ache and trouble it might sound stupid man but your probably alot better off, well atleast for me it is. I come and go when I want I dont like being tied down myself I love my freedom. agh hopefully you guys get things patched up mike just give it some time I certainly wish you the very very best.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Sun 31 May 2009, 13:32

Hey Everyone,

Things are getting alot better for me..thanxs too everyone that was concerned!!!

Now that all is sorted i will do my best too make APU and RW top knotch forums Sorry i havent been around APU :( 63052

I have 3 hours a day i can spend on the sites so PLEASE..if anyone has any suggestions or somthing they would like too see done...PM me or just post it and i will do my best too get it done! Sorry i havent been around APU :( 841237

Thanxs APU...i have too say you guys/gals are such loyal members! Sorry i havent been around APU :( 315146 Sorry i havent been around APU :( 315146 Sorry i havent been around APU :( 315146

Cheers!!

Metal Maniac
    Sorry i havent been around APU :( 806809

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:29