Aggressive Predators United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

+2
Metal Maniac
PrettyOrchid
6 posters

Does any useful tasks your pet do for you?

PrettyOrchid
    PrettyOrchid

Female Number of posts : 2
    Humor : MOVIES
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

Does any useful tasks your pet do for you? Empty Does any useful tasks your pet do for you?

Post by PrettyOrchid Wed 30 Jun 2010, 01:56

Our dog is a reliable indicator of when our cat has brought in a bird/ mouse etc! His growls and barks which he doesn't ever otherwise do, so we can go and sort out the cat immediately. Previously the cats been known to take birds as far as our converted attic to get some peace to do his worst!
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Does any useful tasks your pet do for you? Empty Re: Does any useful tasks your pet do for you?

Post by Metal Maniac Sun 04 Jul 2010, 02:26

My Cat Doyle knows where im cold when im sleeping and always goes too the coldest part of me and lays against or on me till im warm! Does any useful tasks your pet do for you? 63052
    rekoyu
    rekoyu

Male Number of posts : 1
    Humor : Alot
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

Does any useful tasks your pet do for you? Empty Re: Does any useful tasks your pet do for you?

Post by rekoyu Mon 13 Sep 2010, 02:34

My cat always plays with me, I think thats the only thing he is good with. Also he loves to bite my arm. :S
    klenzza
    klenzza

Male Number of posts : 10
    Humor : no dont see any sense in it
    Registration date : 2010-08-08

Post by klenzza Tue 14 Sep 2010, 16:45

my dog does something for me but i cant mention it coz i think its ilegal Does any useful tasks your pet do for you? 583863
    Cam
    Cam
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 633
    Birthday : 1979-09-09
    Humor : Usually:),..
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by Cam Tue 14 Sep 2010, 23:04

klenzza wrote: my dog does something for me but i cant mention it coz i think its ilegal Does any useful tasks your pet do for you? 583863

Might even be immoral,..shit i dunno,..ya sick fugger affraid
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Thu 20 Jan 2011, 09:17

klenzza wrote: my dog does something for me but i cant mention it coz i think its ilegal Does any useful tasks your pet do for you? 583863

lololol Does any useful tasks your pet do for you? 806809
    Flora11
    Flora11

Female Number of posts : 2
    Humor : Fun movies
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Flora11 Wed 09 Nov 2011, 08:12

My 3 months old puppy chases away big spiders that come into my living room. It helps me to feel harmless since I’m highly afraid of spiders.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Sat 03 Dec 2011, 23:03

That is like alotof people...afraid of spiders...I think it's great that your puppy helps you this way...give yer little one some extra treats! :) flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 04:33