Aggressive Predators United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

+2
crabby-girl
Metal Maniac
6 posters

Movies What Are People Watching???)

Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Movies What Are People Watching???) Empty Movies What Are People Watching???)

Post by Metal Maniac Thu 19 Mar 2009, 21:56

Hey Guys and Gals,

I had to pop this forum up..i watch a movie pretty much everynite while i'm on the Computer...it's a HUGE part of my life!!!

At the moment i can't stop watching
    Iron Man ..i guess you can say i'm Obsessed!!!...lol

Movies What Are People Watching???) Iron-m10
    crabby-girl
    crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Female Number of posts : 242
    Birthday : 1981-05-28
    Humor : Cats LOVE the fish:]
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Movies What Are People Watching???) Empty Re: Movies What Are People Watching???)

Post by crabby-girl Fri 20 Mar 2009, 13:56

Movies are one thing I do. I currently have a collection of over 300 DVD's and growing. Still even got VCR tapes. Quite a few of them as well.

My friend works at the movie rental place in this thing they call a town that I live in. Yesterday went in to rent a couple- Joy Ride 2 and Nights In Rodanthe. Didn't have to pay :D Now I just hope the movies are great. Liked the first Joy Ride had to get a copy. Took them long enough too get the 2nd one out. So it better be d*mn good. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Just got done watching Joy Ride 2 Dead Ahead better than the first!!!
    I give it ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
    If youv'e not seen them and like a good thriller you gotta go get it. There is gonna be a third. Hope it don't take years this time.

Last edited by crabby-girl on Fri 20 Mar 2009, 23:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : feadback Joy Ride 2)
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Movies What Are People Watching???) Empty Re: Movies What Are People Watching???)

Post by cichlidlover27 Fri 20 Mar 2009, 18:09

movies? whats that? lol this ole boy hardly ever sets down to watch a movie. I did watch that Rambo movie that came out like a year ago I watched it like two weeks ago.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Sun 22 Mar 2009, 11:05

crabby-girl wrote:Movies are one thing I do. I currently have a collection of over 300 DVD's and growing. Still even got VCR tapes. Quite a few of them as well.

My friend works at the movie rental place in this thing they call a town that I live in. Yesterday went in to rent a couple- Joy Ride 2 and Nights In Rodanthe. Didn't have to pay :D Now I just hope the movies are great. Liked the first Joy Ride had to get a copy. Took them long enough too get the 2nd one out. So it better be d*mn good. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Just got done watching Joy Ride 2 Dead Ahead better than the first!!!
    I give it ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
    If youv'e not seen them and like a good thriller you gotta go get it. There is gonna be a third. Hope it don't take years this time.

Man,that's Kerrazy...so many movies...300 affraid !!!!

Thanxs for the post but i am a little upset because now i am going to have to spend the rest of the day watching your pics and i will have to hold off on the rest of my water changes...lolol
    cheers cheers cheers
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Sat 28 Mar 2009, 00:39

Anyone see Ghost Rider??? Question
    Movies What Are People Watching???) Ghostr10
    crabby-girl
    crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by crabby-girl Sat 28 Mar 2009, 00:42

yep seen it more than once great movie.....
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Sat 28 Mar 2009, 00:43

Oh Yea...

What have you seen latelly??

Do you like Horror at all???
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Wed 01 Apr 2009, 22:20

What i'm watchin in an hour!!!

Movies What Are People Watching???) Hellra10

Havent seen this one in a bit,just a Beauti!!! Wink
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Male Number of posts : 88
    Birthday : 1984-11-14
    Humor : a gorilla walks into a bar
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Post by Prodigium Phoenix Thu 02 Apr 2009, 03:18

Metal Maniac wrote:What i'm watchin in an hour!!!

Movies What Are People Watching???) Hellra10

Havent seen this one in a bit,just a Beauti!!! Wink

One of the best movies EVER! My apartment is covered in Hellraiser stuff haha
    Anyone whos into horror and twisted humor should watch the Feast trilogy.

Last edited by Prodigium Phoenix on Thu 02 Apr 2009, 03:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Thu 02 Apr 2009, 22:36

Hell Yea!!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 583863 Movies What Are People Watching???) 583863 Movies What Are People Watching???) 583863

The HellRaisers and the Evil Deads are my Fav's!!!

Since last nite i've watched my new copy of Hellraiser 3 times...lolol Movies What Are People Watching???) 315146 Movies What Are People Watching???) 315146

Hey..what's the Feast Trilogy??? Question
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Prodigium Phoenix Sat 04 Apr 2009, 19:10

Metal Maniac wrote: Hell Yea!!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 583863 Movies What Are People Watching???) 583863 Movies What Are People Watching???) 583863

The HellRaisers and the Evil Deads are my Fav's!!!

Since last nite i've watched my new copy of Hellraiser 3 times...lolol Movies What Are People Watching???) 315146 Movies What Are People Watching???) 315146

Hey..what's the Feast Trilogy??? Question

Haha nice! Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052 I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen those movies lol! the Feast movies are the type of movies that either you love or you hate, there really is no in-the-middle. They are meant to be more comedy than serious horror movies. It's like "Holy sh*t, I can't believe that just happened" more so than "I need to leave the light on at night" lol! All in all, I've never seen a movie with as many disgustingly funny and gory scenes as those 3 movies. The 1st is just called Feast, then Feast 2 - Sloppy Seconds and then Feast 3 - The Happy Finish.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Mon 06 Apr 2009, 14:04

The First Evil Dead still gives me nightmares but i just can't stop watchin it!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052 Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052

When buddy hacks the broad apart with the axe is sooo well done..blood on the camera lens and all!

Sam Raimi is just INCREDIBLE!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 583863

And i have all 3 Feast movies downloadin..i think they should be finished later on tomorrow!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Prodigium Phoenix Wed 08 Apr 2009, 01:20

Metal Maniac wrote:The First Evil Dead still gives me nightmares but i just can't stop watchin it!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052 Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052

When buddy hacks the broad apart with the axe is sooo well done..blood on the camera lens and all!

And i have all 3 Feast movies downloadin..i think they should be finished later on tomorrow!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052

Yeah man Evil Dead is bad*ss! I love all the old George A Romero movies also. Happy watching with Feast!
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Thu 09 Apr 2009, 01:52

Prodigium Phoenix wrote:
    Metal Maniac wrote:The First Evil Dead still gives me nightmares but i just can't stop watchin it!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052 Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052

Yeah man Evil Dead is bad*ss! I love all the old George A Romero movies also. Happy watching with Feast!

My Feast pac is almost done..i'll be watchin them within the hour!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Prodigium Phoenix
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Prodigium Phoenix Fri 10 Apr 2009, 16:58

Metal Maniac wrote:
    Prodigium Phoenix wrote:

My Feast pac is almost done..i'll be watchin them within the hour!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 63052
    Haha nice, let me know what you think.
    angelfish_2009
    angelfish_2009

Male Number of posts : 18
    Birthday : 1983-12-15
    Humor : funny
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by angelfish_2009 Sun 12 Apr 2009, 00:51

Hey movie s are good . I watch alot of movie s i got over 50 dvds aad i cant count the vhs tape s i have . But ill tell you what i love alot of movie s like the rundown with the rock in it , how about walking tall . Of better yet friday the 13th yes i have seen all over them even the new that just came out . Me and Shaun went to a movie to gother . I have went to moves alot ,I have seen all the hollween movies and i have seen all the rocky movies . even the new that just came out . I have seen friday its a good movie . I have seen alot of movie s im going say around 300 movies thur out my life , And still going to see movies and buying still today . but few years ago i got me a 600 watt home theater system with dvd player and cd head . i drop over 200 dollors in that thing . well just a few weeks ago i got me a 1000 watt home theater and got rid of my other one . i paid close to 400 dollor s for it and its had a ipod dock and mp3 player plug in and it also tell you the track that your playig when you put the cd in , it will play almost every kinds of music file there is . and its a philips . any one wants to no about movies I have seen alot and still watching

god bless
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny

Post by cichlidlover27 Sun 12 Apr 2009, 01:00

angelfish_2009 wrote:Hey movie s are good . I watch alot of movie s i got over 50 dvds aad i cant count the vhs tape s i have . But ill tell you what i love alot of movie s like the rundown with the rock in it , how about walking tall . Of better yet friday the 13th yes i have seen all over them even the new that just came out . Me and Shaun went to a movie to gother . I have went to moves alot ,I have seen all the hollween movies and i have seen all the rocky movies . even the new that just came out . I have seen friday its a good movie . I have seen alot of movie s im going say around 300 movies thur out my life , And still going to see movies and buying still today . but few years ago i got me a 600 watt home theater system with dvd player and cd head . i drop over 200 dollors in that thing . well just a few weeks ago i got me a 1000 watt home theater and got rid of my other one . i paid close to 400 dollor s for it and its had a ipod dock and mp3 player plug in and it also tell you the track that your playig when you put the cd in , it will play almost every kinds of music file there is . and its a philips . any one wants to no about movies I have seen alot and still watching

god bless

WOW! close to 300 movies? I might of seen say like 50 in my life lol. I dont ever watch movies that much but good post alot of these guys on the forum here are into movies man. wow 1,000 man I bet that thing does a nice job while watching a movie I wouldnt mind having something like that for my Browns games or better yet my call of duty on ps3 lol I bet the guns would sound really nice on that thing man.
    crabby-girl
    crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by crabby-girl Tue 12 May 2009, 15:52

I am a vampire movie fan, have alot of them. The newest one that I watched was "Twilight", it's not like any other vampire movie I've ever seen, but it was great. Movies What Are People Watching???) 841237 If you like romance with a twist you gotta see it. Speaking of vampire movies the new one about the Lykins, well I was real disappointed. They didn't stick too the story line of the other ones. In my opinion I don't see how in the h*ll they put it in the series. No If you haven't seen the others you might like it.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Sat 03 Oct 2009, 18:25

I'm definatelly going too check the series crabby-girl

I just downloaded Cheech N Chong Up In Smoke..its been a while but i was rolling on the ground..such a classic stoner movie!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 919822
    burgh
    burgh
    General Fish Moderator
    General Fish Moderator

Male Number of posts : 352
    Birthday : 1974-06-29
    Humor : ...

Post by burgh Sat 03 Oct 2009, 23:48

crabby-girl wrote:I am a vampire movie fan, have alot of them. The newest one that I watched was "Twilight", it's not like any other vampire movie I've ever seen, but it was great. Movies What Are People Watching???) 841237 If you like romance with a twist you gotta see it. Speaking of vampire movies the new one about the Lykins, well I was real disappointed. They didn't stick too the story line of the other ones. In my opinion I don't see how in the h*ll they put it in the series. No If you haven't seen the others you might like it.

I think its called Rise of the Lycans. I have all three and think they are pretty good. I think they should have made and released rise of the lycans first since it explains everything from the beginning than flows into the other two.
    So someone that has never watched the should watch the third first thena the first and second.

True Blood is also a sweet vampire movie also.
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac

Post by Metal Maniac Thu 05 Nov 2009, 03:05

Anyone see the Hills Have Eyes??

Cant believe i missed this one...saw it on the weekend,just loved it!!! Movies What Are People Watching???) 315146 Movies What Are People Watching???) 315146

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 05:32