Aggressive Predators United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

4 posters

angel eggs

crabby-girl
    crabby-girl
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Female Number of posts : 242
    Birthday : 1981-05-28
    Humor : Cats LOVE the fish:]
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

angel eggs Empty angel eggs

Post by crabby-girl Fri 20 Mar 2009, 16:15

Well, I thought maybe I was gonna atleast get a couple frys but this morning when I woke up my temp in my angel community tank was low. Heater sh*i itself. Evil or Very Mad So I had no choice but to get the heater out of the tank that the eggs where in. I've learned alot about this experience. I'm going to get another 20 gallon just for the breeding of the angels. Got a tall piece of slate already--so maybe they won't lay on my filter intake tube. Learned how to tell right before they r going to spawn. Hopefully before the next time I'll have the 20 gallon I plan on getting up and running and already cycled just for them. I'm going to give them a chance to be parents. I didn't do so this time around. Like I said I've learned alot from this. The weirdest thing is I've been keeping angels for 6 years and never had eggs. :shock:
    cichlidlover27
    cichlidlover27
    Forum Moderation Team
    Forum Moderation Team

Male Number of posts : 477
    Birthday : 1981-01-07
    Humor : really funny
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

angel eggs Empty Re: angel eggs

Post by cichlidlover27 Fri 20 Mar 2009, 17:45

Hey sorry about your loss that definately is crappy! agh hopefully your next round with them will be a success.
    Cam
    Cam
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 633
    Birthday : 1979-09-09
    Humor : Usually:),..
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by Cam Fri 20 Mar 2009, 18:46

2nd that,..sorry to hear you lost a batch:( the upside is you've learned how to better care for them in the future,..hope to see some fry from your Angels soon,..
    Metal Maniac
    Metal Maniac
    Administrator-Founder-Owner
    Administrator-Founder-Owner

Male Number of posts : 2242
    Birthday : 1970-11-17
    Humor : Raunchie!!!
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by Metal Maniac Fri 20 Mar 2009, 22:18

So sorry crabby-girl 😢

I hope these guys will breed again for you..i would love to hsee pics of some free swimmin fry soon!

Metal Maniac

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 05:43