Aggressive Predators United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aggressive Predators United

Aggressive Predators United Fish Forum - The Fastest Growing and Most Viewed Freshwater Online Community Dedicated to Rare, Exotic and Predatory Fish.

Ok APU,Time too send in your pics for the next POTM contest... Please email me at metal.maniac@live.com or please PM myself ...Depending on how many pics we get and the variety of species we will have several categories...Only 1 pic per member per species so you can send in 1 fish 1 cat 1 lizard just not 2 fish 2 cat...you get the idea!!...So send em in and lets make this a BIG ONE!!!... Cheers!!!...Metal Maniac and the APU Staff
APU is on Aquarium Directory- AquariumLinks.net!!!...check it out!!!
Please Vote For Us On AquaRank!!!

Affiliates

Cichlid Forum

Herp Center Network

Monster Fishkeepers

Aqua Adverts

APU Ads

Google

BETTAWAN

Dried Indian Almond Leaves

XBOX Gamertags

nach
    nach

Male Number of posts : 8
    Birthday : 1988-03-16
    Humor : Dry, Cynical
    Registration date : 2011-08-05

XBOX Gamertags Empty XBOX Gamertags

Post by nach Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:52

I figured since there's a PS3 Gamertag thread, there should be an XBOX thread as well, despite XBOX being disgustingly inferior lol.

I occasionally use my room-mates XBOX to play Black Ops, NHL 11, and Woods 11.

If any one cares to add me, my urrent gamer tag is ElectiveShrimp8. Lol, Xbox offered it by default and I thought it was hilarious so I kept it.

If any one games on XBOX and is looking for people to game with, post your gamer tags here! Feel free to add me as well.

God, there better not be an XBOX Gamer tag thread in existence or Ima feel like an ass.

P

nach

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 14:40